November 26, 2010

You have a month to catch up on your blog!

Hey guys!

Yes, I still live but hardy... no I`m just joking.
It is just that the second period of this cluster contains loads of work including out Business Plan which wants to be finished at the 6th of December. Additional I have to do 4 presentations, a weekly log and a weekly assignment in Management. And don't forget to reflect on every lesson and do your homework!

I mean I am sure I deal with that and I will have finished everything on time and I will be at least similar prepared for the next exam period like last time, but still it is work work work.

So please don't blame me and just stay curious for the next post ;)

                                                                                     Here some pictures from Prague:

 
Overview of Prague

Church at the castle

The boys had their fun, huh :)

Honey a lil bit tired

Lets get ready to paaardeeey :D

Charles Bridge <3

Love you girls!

xoxo :)

1 comment: