Hey everyone,
I am sooo sooo sorry, really! But the last 2 month were sooo stressy and I thought about this blog but had no time at all to take care of it.
But I promise as soon as the exams are over I am going to blog more again and you'll get to see some summer pictures :)
Furthermore I thought about making and loading up some vid's but I am not sure if you'd like that? Let me know :)
Below you find an EMU inspired by xKarenina from www.fdg.de :)
Cheeeeers,
Saishu
I am sooo sooo sorry, really! But the last 2 month were sooo stressy and I thought about this blog but had no time at all to take care of it.
But I promise as soon as the exams are over I am going to blog more again and you'll get to see some summer pictures :)
Furthermore I thought about making and loading up some vid's but I am not sure if you'd like that? Let me know :)
Below you find an EMU inspired by xKarenina from www.fdg.de :)
Cheeeeers,
Saishu


sehr schönes amu :)
ReplyDeleteLG ♥
I would like to see some vids :D
ReplyDelete