Hallööööchen!
Ja ich weiß... ich bin bekloppt.. und spätestens nach diesem Blog werdet auch ihr das wissen. Spätestens. ;D
Ich freu mich im Moment soooo auf Weihnachten :D Das ist unfassbar... unmöglich.. also ich mein... wieso?
Vllt weil es so kalt wird & dunkel? Und Weihnachten immer Licht bringt? :)
Ooooder weil Liebe in der Luft liegt..? Ich weiß es nicht.. ABER ich bin in Weihnachtsstimmung :D
Ich mein wer mag denn keine Weihnachtsmärkte & Glühwein & Adventskalender & Weihnachtsmusik & die Stimmung die dann in der Luft liegt? Also ich LIEBE das :)
Das wollte ich euch nurmal kurz mitteilen... ja :)
Küsschen :-*
-----------------------
From now on also in english for my fellow students who may read this and don`t understand german:
Helloooo Darlings!
I know I am crazy and if you don`t know until now... you will know after this Blog.... but I`m pretty sure you already now ;)
I`m really looking forward to Christmas the last days! :D That`s crazy... impossible... awkward... I mean... WHY?
Maybe because it`s getting cold and dark outside and Christmas will bring the light back? Or because Love is in the Air (sing along) ?! :D I have no idea.. but I`m in Christmas mood <3
And to be serious who doesn`t like the markets around Christmas & Glühwein /glogg & the advent calendars & the music & the mood and so on...?
I really really LOVE it (:
That`s all I wanted to tell you... so far
xoxo :)
:-*

No comments:
Post a Comment