October 05, 2010

Ich wollte euch nur mal eben sagen... / Just wanted to tell you...

(English Translation beneath)

So Freunde, 

bald geht die Klausurenphase los - AAAH - das ist schon etwas beängstigend. Im Gymnasium wusste man irgendwann einfach was auf einen zukommt, wie man sich bestmöglich vorbereitet, was man genau wissen muss und was nicht.. und jetzt. Ja lest halt das Buch, die PPTs, den Reader, kommt zum Unterricht und merkt euch möglichst alles. 

Wooot?!?

Aber - ich bin optimistisch und mache eine To Do Liste und werde das ganz sicher schaffen :)


Dag! :)

xoxo


Hey Dudes,

exam-period starts soon - AAAH - and this is really frightening. In high school you knew anytime what is going to happen, what you had to learn, what to know and what not. Now it is like read your books, the PPTs, the reader and visit the subjects. Finally remember everything.

What?!

However - I am optimistic and going to do a To Do List und then everything will be fine, hopefully :)

Dag!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. To Do Lists ftw!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, prevention u know... if I get stressed I get green and begin to do those lists and in this way I want to do them before I get stressed :D

    ReplyDelete