October 17, 2010

Short news

Hey guys,

just a little blogpost to inform you about my vacation.

This week is some kind of vacation at university but we all have to learn a lot for the examperiod afterwards. But to have a little holidayfeeling I spend some time in Germany with my boyfriend.

We started yesterday and drove to Korschebroich (his hometown) first and had a nice evening with some of his friends but no going out or something. Today we started with tidying up and had a nice breakfast. I have to add that his family is not here I think.
Tomorrow we are going to drive to my hometown until Tuesday.

"Atm" we spend some time on learning - Uni first! And we`ll spend some more time on it the next days as well. Tuesday we`ll drive back to Arnhem and stay there for the rest of the week.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment