Hello everyone!
No more exam this week and shitty weather outside: perfect for blogging! :D
Today I wanna talk about nails. I don't know why but some time now I am just a nailfreak! When I was around 15 I really wore long nails and cared a lot about them but then I started with 17 to work as a waitress where it is neither allowed to have long polished nails nor does it stick like this, the polish is ugly after one day of washing glasses and the just break.. well so after some time I just got used to have them short and just put once in a while nail polish on it. Always liked it but never had such a passion for it. Then my real passion for cosmetics came out and I tried and bought a lot of stuff but still not that much passion for nailpolish, so far so good.
Then the last half year I became more and more interested in nail polishes and bought more and more and now I already have quite a lot of colours and different polishes! But my nails are still very destroyed, they break and splinter off and are short due to those facts; even that did not bother me too much but the last weeks it did and I started to strive to get my nails long & strong again! I bought a calcium-base coat which did not help too much to be honest and once in a while I used my nail oil which you can put on your nails and around it.
Then last week I searched on Youtube (my friend <3 ;D ) and found something about polishes which really help with letting nails grow for example some from the apothecary shop and those from "Sally Hansen". Well now I bought the "nailgrowth miracle" polish from Sally Hansen, which did cost 9 Euro damned, I hope it was worth it! And also use the nailoil more often.
Hope I can have long , strong and beautiful nails until summer!
Any tips? Always welcome!
xoxo
No more exam this week and shitty weather outside: perfect for blogging! :D
Today I wanna talk about nails. I don't know why but some time now I am just a nailfreak! When I was around 15 I really wore long nails and cared a lot about them but then I started with 17 to work as a waitress where it is neither allowed to have long polished nails nor does it stick like this, the polish is ugly after one day of washing glasses and the just break.. well so after some time I just got used to have them short and just put once in a while nail polish on it. Always liked it but never had such a passion for it. Then my real passion for cosmetics came out and I tried and bought a lot of stuff but still not that much passion for nailpolish, so far so good.
Then the last half year I became more and more interested in nail polishes and bought more and more and now I already have quite a lot of colours and different polishes! But my nails are still very destroyed, they break and splinter off and are short due to those facts; even that did not bother me too much but the last weeks it did and I started to strive to get my nails long & strong again! I bought a calcium-base coat which did not help too much to be honest and once in a while I used my nail oil which you can put on your nails and around it.
Then last week I searched on Youtube (my friend <3 ;D ) and found something about polishes which really help with letting nails grow for example some from the apothecary shop and those from "Sally Hansen". Well now I bought the "nailgrowth miracle" polish from Sally Hansen, which did cost 9 Euro damned, I hope it was worth it! And also use the nailoil more often.
Hope I can have long , strong and beautiful nails until summer!
Any tips? Always welcome!
xoxo
![]() |
| Left Hand atm |
![]() |
| Right Hand atm (even worse..) |


No comments:
Post a Comment