March 25, 2011

Studying abroad

Hey everyone!


Sorry for not writing some time I hope I kept your attention with my pictures ;D Actually I want to write something but there is not really a lot happening the last time except of my plan to move is getting more real and it seems I am going to move in June! *whoop whoop*


There is actually one thing I already thought some time of. Before I went to holland for my study I searched youtube for some videos which may give me more information about it but I just found those "advertisement" videos which did not really help to me honest and I thought already I might make my own videos to help other people. Then today I saw a video from MissChevious / TheThirdShift talking about her experiences abroad and this thought popped up again.


Honestly I don't know if all people who read this are already studying with me or not.. but if you are not you may tell me what you think about it!? And I will think about it further ^^


Lil Fotd :)
(Essence Metallics Eyeline, UMA Wow & Essence Multi Action mascara, Sleek Flamingo blush, essence bronzer & Barry M Doll Pink L/s)




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment