Oh boy Oh boy,
today I went out shopping with Svenja for Xmas presents - and of course for ourselves and I did find some nice things - we are getting closer to the completion of all presents! :)
Howsoever, Arnhem already is a really very nice shopping city but today I almost got a stroke! First of all I saw in Douglas that we just got Bobby Brown in there <3 <3 <3 first crush for today! I will definitely have a closer look after christmas! I've never had the chance yet to take a closer look on a Bobby Brown table and I almost fell in love :D
Then we are going further, expecting no more surprises, enter the Bijenkorf and what do we see there? Huh?
A MAC-COUNTER! A huge one! OMG you can NOT believe how awesome that was! Finally! A huge, awesome, beautiful Mac Counter !
I mean I had a look at Mac Stuff in Paris in the Sephora but it was so crowded, that did not make fun. Today we also just had a rough look what they've got there and apparently they do not have pigments here.. :( But still, this is another destination for times with a better filled pocket :D
Okay. That was it for now. I'll probably dream of Bobby or Mac - hopefully ;)
Kisses,
Saishu
today I went out shopping with Svenja for Xmas presents - and of course for ourselves and I did find some nice things - we are getting closer to the completion of all presents! :)
Howsoever, Arnhem already is a really very nice shopping city but today I almost got a stroke! First of all I saw in Douglas that we just got Bobby Brown in there <3 <3 <3 first crush for today! I will definitely have a closer look after christmas! I've never had the chance yet to take a closer look on a Bobby Brown table and I almost fell in love :D
Then we are going further, expecting no more surprises, enter the Bijenkorf and what do we see there? Huh?
A MAC-COUNTER! A huge one! OMG you can NOT believe how awesome that was! Finally! A huge, awesome, beautiful Mac Counter !
I mean I had a look at Mac Stuff in Paris in the Sephora but it was so crowded, that did not make fun. Today we also just had a rough look what they've got there and apparently they do not have pigments here.. :( But still, this is another destination for times with a better filled pocket :D
Okay. That was it for now. I'll probably dream of Bobby or Mac - hopefully ;)
Kisses,
Saishu
finally found your blog again ;)
ReplyDeletex Svenja