December 06, 2011

Nailwheels

Hello Sweethearts!

A few days ago I ordered some stuff at shades-of-pink for myself, a friend and a little Christmas present :)

For myself I got the Sleek Au Naturel Palette, the Berry Christmas Set (Sleek), a pigment from Sleek, a new sharpener for my eye-pencils (the old ones were getting gross :-o ) and the Antique Gold Pigment from Sleek as well. On top of that I ordered Nailwheels :D I wanted to have some for quite some time and since I ordered now anyway they were allowed to move in :)

Firstly I wanted to have the package of 5 but since that one was sold old out decided to buy 2 singles so maybe they could get a couple ;) Haha, funny, I know. Howsoever I had to find out that these aren't enough since some nail polishes did not find a place but the most important ones did.

So to come to the point: Here are the pictures of my new favourite couple ;)





1 comment:

  1. Hui, sehr schöne Farben.
    solche Nagelräder hab ich auch, aber 2 Stück würden bei mir bei weitem nicht ausreichen. ^^

    Ich hab dich mal getaggt. =)

    http://smallpebbledforrest.blogspot.com/2012/01/little-different-tag.html


    XO

    ReplyDelete