Hello everyone!
So after surviving the Christmas Torture, having a nice Birthday and then a NYE with my boyfriend, I've been to romania for some days and now I am finally back and have my head free for more blogging.
As I checked my blog today I saw that I got tagged for the first time (yääääääy) :) by somebody whose blog I discovered not such a long time ago and who is kinda the only one commenting anyway (thank you so much) I'm talking about "http://smallpebbledforrest.blogspot.com", it is a german blog tho. But I really do like her way of writing, it is really authentic and yeah sympathetic :)
So here we go:
Regeln/Rules
// Verlinke die Person, die dich getaggt hat. / Link the person who tagged you
// Beantowrte die Fragen, die dir gestellt wurden. / Answer the Questions
// Tagge anschließend 5 weitere Leute. / Tag 5 new people
// Gib den Personen Bescheid, die getaggt wurden. / Tell those people
// Stelle anschließend 5 Fragen an die, die getaggt wurden. / Ask 5 new questions, which shall be answered by the tagged persons
meine 5 Fragen sind / my 5 q's are:
// Wo ist bei der Brezel oben [also wenn man sie Senkrecht hält nicht was auf dem Blech liegt sondern ob das Dicke oben ist oder der Knoten]
What is the top-side of a pretzel?
Definitely NOT the knot! The round side is the top-side :)
// Wie sieht dein absoluter Traumurlaub aus?
How would the holiday of your dreams look like?
Well, it would be warm and sunny, there would be a beach an azur-blue warm sea and I would spend it with my boyfriend. We had a bungalow and all-inclusive, a lot of yummy fruits and cocktails. Besides that there would also be the chance for an awesome party for some nights and an amazing shopping street :)
Probably it would be somewhere in Asia, like Thailand or sth like that :)
// Wie bist du zum Bloggen gekommen?
How did you start blogging?
Uh, well. I always loved reading blogs, searching for new ones. At one point I got the feeling that I really need to tell the world about myself and to express myself with my own blog. This didn't work out too well. Later on I started reading specifically beauty blogs which came with my growing interest for beauty and make up, which is why I started blogging over that as well as over my study since I also feel that more people should know about the special study I'm doing in the Netherlands.
Howsoever I figured that blogging is nothing I can really keep doing, it does not trigger me enough to keep posting things on a regular basis in order to express myself to as many people as I would like to approach. So now I am just bogging once in a while, hoping anybody will read it. And if not I still know it is there and I can look back on it and reflect why I wrote it.
// Mit welchem Prominenten würdest du mal gerne für einen Tag tauschen??
Which celebreties' life would you like to live for one day?
That's a hard one. Actually I would not. All these paparazzi and the fight of staying in the media? Always the need of looking awesome and never allowed to have a bad day? No, I really do not wanna have a celebreties' life.
// Wenn du eine Fernbedienung für das Leben hättest, was würdest du damit tun?
If you had a remote control for your life, what would you do with it?
And again, nothing. There might be some ugly stuff that happened and there are probably things coming up I will wish I would have hindered them to happen but this is life. I wouldn't want to change it - neither my past nor the present and if you think about it you do not want to know your future either. I mean, where's the fun then? ^^
And YES, I know it is exactly the answer nobody wants to hear on this question but it is my honest answer.
----
So, here are my 5 new Q's:
1. What do you think about Veganism?
2. Do you think the worlds' end will be this year?
3. The perfect person on your side would be .....?
4. What's your favourite country in the world?
5. Do you know Gyroscopic Management? And if not what do you think it is without googling it?
I am tagging:
Jana (http://vegandreads.blogspot.com/)
Sane (http://sanenkabinde.blogspot.com/)
Jesse (http://misterbabylonian.blogspot.com/)
Koshka (http://koshkaskueche.blogspot.com/)
Linda (http://spidyschweins-universe.blogspot.com/)
xoxo
So after surviving the Christmas Torture, having a nice Birthday and then a NYE with my boyfriend, I've been to romania for some days and now I am finally back and have my head free for more blogging.
As I checked my blog today I saw that I got tagged for the first time (yääääääy) :) by somebody whose blog I discovered not such a long time ago and who is kinda the only one commenting anyway (thank you so much) I'm talking about "http://smallpebbledforrest.blogspot.com", it is a german blog tho. But I really do like her way of writing, it is really authentic and yeah sympathetic :)
So here we go:
Regeln/Rules
// Verlinke die Person, die dich getaggt hat. / Link the person who tagged you
// Beantowrte die Fragen, die dir gestellt wurden. / Answer the Questions
// Tagge anschließend 5 weitere Leute. / Tag 5 new people
// Gib den Personen Bescheid, die getaggt wurden. / Tell those people
// Stelle anschließend 5 Fragen an die, die getaggt wurden. / Ask 5 new questions, which shall be answered by the tagged persons
meine 5 Fragen sind / my 5 q's are:
// Wo ist bei der Brezel oben [also wenn man sie Senkrecht hält nicht was auf dem Blech liegt sondern ob das Dicke oben ist oder der Knoten]
What is the top-side of a pretzel?
Definitely NOT the knot! The round side is the top-side :)
// Wie sieht dein absoluter Traumurlaub aus?
How would the holiday of your dreams look like?
Well, it would be warm and sunny, there would be a beach an azur-blue warm sea and I would spend it with my boyfriend. We had a bungalow and all-inclusive, a lot of yummy fruits and cocktails. Besides that there would also be the chance for an awesome party for some nights and an amazing shopping street :)
Probably it would be somewhere in Asia, like Thailand or sth like that :)
// Wie bist du zum Bloggen gekommen?
How did you start blogging?
Uh, well. I always loved reading blogs, searching for new ones. At one point I got the feeling that I really need to tell the world about myself and to express myself with my own blog. This didn't work out too well. Later on I started reading specifically beauty blogs which came with my growing interest for beauty and make up, which is why I started blogging over that as well as over my study since I also feel that more people should know about the special study I'm doing in the Netherlands.
Howsoever I figured that blogging is nothing I can really keep doing, it does not trigger me enough to keep posting things on a regular basis in order to express myself to as many people as I would like to approach. So now I am just bogging once in a while, hoping anybody will read it. And if not I still know it is there and I can look back on it and reflect why I wrote it.
// Mit welchem Prominenten würdest du mal gerne für einen Tag tauschen??
Which celebreties' life would you like to live for one day?
That's a hard one. Actually I would not. All these paparazzi and the fight of staying in the media? Always the need of looking awesome and never allowed to have a bad day? No, I really do not wanna have a celebreties' life.
// Wenn du eine Fernbedienung für das Leben hättest, was würdest du damit tun?
If you had a remote control for your life, what would you do with it?
And again, nothing. There might be some ugly stuff that happened and there are probably things coming up I will wish I would have hindered them to happen but this is life. I wouldn't want to change it - neither my past nor the present and if you think about it you do not want to know your future either. I mean, where's the fun then? ^^
And YES, I know it is exactly the answer nobody wants to hear on this question but it is my honest answer.
----
So, here are my 5 new Q's:
1. What do you think about Veganism?
2. Do you think the worlds' end will be this year?
3. The perfect person on your side would be .....?
4. What's your favourite country in the world?
5. Do you know Gyroscopic Management? And if not what do you think it is without googling it?
I am tagging:
Jana (http://vegandreads.blogspot.com/)
Sane (http://sanenkabinde.blogspot.com/)
Jesse (http://misterbabylonian.blogspot.com/)
Koshka (http://koshkaskueche.blogspot.com/)
Linda (http://spidyschweins-universe.blogspot.com/)
xoxo

Das Bild sieht echt toll aus!
ReplyDeletelg
Beauty Mango