February 28, 2011

About C's and F's

Heeey they,

damn why do I get so sick like I haven't been for a long time just now? There is loads of work to do especially if it gets more and more by not doing it - but I can hardly concentrate like that!

I have a baaad bad cold and I am just praying that it won't grow to a flu! That would mean I can even less concentrate and there won't be any carnival for me which is already very very small compared to last years where I almost celebrated it form Thursdays until Tuesday the next week. Thursday in my home town, friday anything, saturday here, sunday there, monday somewhere else and if there was any power left also on tuesday!

This year we're having a party on thursday in Arnhem and friday I am going with Jonas to his hometown. Monday will be a biiig big celebrating in Cologne (ALAAAAF!) and that is it. Tuesday noon it goes to my hometown then.

However, if you do not read or hear a lot from me the coming days just keep in mind: I am sick :(

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment