February 06, 2011

Something to bitch about

Hey Sweeties,

today this won't be such a nice blogpost like you might be used from me. However this theme is going on in my mind already some times longer and so I decided today to make a short post about it even if I don't know if the right people will read it and following if the right people put themselves in the right category. For people who might recognize that they do not fit in the longer part please take a look at the end!

To say it from beginning on: I do not mean everyone of my german friends but a big part of them showed me what I am showing here to give you a look from my angle on it.

Since I left my german home it is not very easy to meet old friends, it has always been the case that not a lot of people actually visited me in my home because I really live in a small village even if it is not that far. So most of the time it happened that I had to take the car or a bus/train journey. Everything not excluding my birthday was always a long discussion if there would be people sharing one or two cars to be at my place before and taking in account that they can not drink alcohol then. Wuhuu, think about how often I could not. However.

Finally my Goodbye Party was again difficult and we have not been that many people and some people told me when I was already at the cafe that they would not be able to come but that way okay it was still a very nice evening - do not miss understand this! It was really nice and I enjoyed it :)

Though to come to the actual finally reason to write this all down is that since I moved then to Arnhem I hardly meet a lot of them again. Visiting me in Arnhem like other german friends do is never been a theme - hell it is far! - but also meeting each other in germany does not work a lot. Everyone is complaining I would not contact everyone - and I promise you I do more then you contact me - and I would not tell them when I am in germany. Okay - I tell them at least on facebook and sometimes I try to call or make an appointment in advance.

Guess what mostly happens? They cancel it or they want to me drive around visiting all of them at their home and hardly someone visits me. Even my birthday did not attend a lot of people even if it was in a bar in the next "big" city.

To sum up - if you really want to see me budge an inch or otherwise I won't take this stress and just come here to do what has to be done here for me and leave again.


At the end I want to thank all my friends I found in Arnhem - I can count on you and I am so happy that I had the chance to meet you and spend time with you! <3


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment