Heyho,
today I am just coming up with a short question and some news :)
Question:
As you might know there are always some contests etc on several blogs or in some videos and some of them want you to post this on your own blog. Well, when I see this on other blogs I either think "Cool, a new contest with nice prices!" or "Damn, again a contest you are contributing? Can't you just write about interesting things..".
Due to the last thought I mostly do not take place in those contests. > What do you think?
News:
Several posts ago I asked you to comment a lil bit more on my blog. Well, I found out that I had the settings that you are just able to do this when you have some kind of account here.
> I changed that!
So now everyone should be able to comment so I'd like to ask you again to comment once on a while.
Have a nice weekend!
xoxo
today I am just coming up with a short question and some news :)
Question:
As you might know there are always some contests etc on several blogs or in some videos and some of them want you to post this on your own blog. Well, when I see this on other blogs I either think "Cool, a new contest with nice prices!" or "Damn, again a contest you are contributing? Can't you just write about interesting things..".
Due to the last thought I mostly do not take place in those contests. > What do you think?
News:
Several posts ago I asked you to comment a lil bit more on my blog. Well, I found out that I had the settings that you are just able to do this when you have some kind of account here.
> I changed that!
So now everyone should be able to comment so I'd like to ask you again to comment once on a while.
Have a nice weekend!
xoxo
| Cindy-dupe? |
No comments:
Post a Comment