Hey guys,
okay today some thoughts about vegetarianism, which goes around in my mind already for some time.
First of all: I like meat, I like eating meat and I would not mind eating meat BUT there are some things I do not like. Those things are the conditions those animals have to live and have to die. There are laws but everyone turns a blind eye on the fact that the laws are not obeyed. That really makes a difference for me, doesn't it for you? I would be fine with eating a sausage knowing that the animal had a good life, maybe shorter than it would have been normally but a good life under acceptable conditions.
Not with 1000 others on some square-meters and not being still awake by getting murdered, best in front of the others.
Well, I do not want to scare you off, just to make my point clear.
So what shall I do? Get vegetarian, even if I really like meat? Or still eating meat knowing that it is like it is? By the way, the consumption of meat went down rapidly the last years but the production went up - why? They are exporting to foreign countries. Can you believe that? There is a moving (especially) in the german population and they have nothing better to do than murdering even more animals under those horrible conditions and EXPORT them. Damn.
Well, since I am living in holland I do not eat that much meat anyways due to the higher prices and I can really live very good with vegetarian food. Maybe once a week I cook myself meat, sometimes I eat one time more at my boyfriends place meat. And to be honest I love Mortadella. It is my favorite on every bread!
So conclude this for now I decided to abandon buying meat even more than up to now but still eating eat, especially if I do not eat at home. It does not help the animals to be thrown away when I do not eat it. I know it is inconsequent but maybe it is a little part of a big puzzle.
P.S.: Today I made a vegetarian burger - yummy!
xoxo
okay today some thoughts about vegetarianism, which goes around in my mind already for some time.
First of all: I like meat, I like eating meat and I would not mind eating meat BUT there are some things I do not like. Those things are the conditions those animals have to live and have to die. There are laws but everyone turns a blind eye on the fact that the laws are not obeyed. That really makes a difference for me, doesn't it for you? I would be fine with eating a sausage knowing that the animal had a good life, maybe shorter than it would have been normally but a good life under acceptable conditions.
Not with 1000 others on some square-meters and not being still awake by getting murdered, best in front of the others.
Well, I do not want to scare you off, just to make my point clear.
So what shall I do? Get vegetarian, even if I really like meat? Or still eating meat knowing that it is like it is? By the way, the consumption of meat went down rapidly the last years but the production went up - why? They are exporting to foreign countries. Can you believe that? There is a moving (especially) in the german population and they have nothing better to do than murdering even more animals under those horrible conditions and EXPORT them. Damn.
Well, since I am living in holland I do not eat that much meat anyways due to the higher prices and I can really live very good with vegetarian food. Maybe once a week I cook myself meat, sometimes I eat one time more at my boyfriends place meat. And to be honest I love Mortadella. It is my favorite on every bread!
So conclude this for now I decided to abandon buying meat even more than up to now but still eating eat, especially if I do not eat at home. It does not help the animals to be thrown away when I do not eat it. I know it is inconsequent but maybe it is a little part of a big puzzle.
P.S.: Today I made a vegetarian burger - yummy!
xoxo
Eat meat! Just buy it in the market from some farmer (biological). I do that. This way you won't support the big ones, that doesn't care.
ReplyDelete