January 18, 2011

Excitement!

Hey my loves,

even if we are still in exam week and B-Cluster just starts a the 31.01. I am already kinda excited about it! We will have new subjects like MIF, BUC and ECN and of course >>> the specific stream! Finally I am starting to do my HR thing *jumps and dances in a circle* :)

I hope it will be that fine like I'm expecting it even if I will have loads of work concerning the fact that I have to redo this BSP thing. But I think this time it'll go much faster and we can do it quite fast.

As I did not really do any Make-Up blogposts since my "Caramé" Haul I want to show you my Barry-M Nailpolish today. I think I mentioned that I expected a blue one but thought it'd be purple when it arrived and I have to say.. on the nails I can not really decide if it is purple or blue! Concerning the light it changes and I have to say - I love that!

I hope you can see it somehow on the pictures I took but in reality it is even more beautyful :)

Blue..

Oooh now it is purple!

And blue again :D - please do ignore my cuticle ;)

Blue or purple? Always some kind of surprise :D


Yeah that's it for today I guess.

xoxo :*

No comments:

Post a Comment