January 29, 2011

Last weeks haul's

Hey guys :)

Wow this free week was quite relaxing even if I still spent some time in university but just fun. Anyways I am really looking for next week to start B-Cluster and get all those new subjects and everything.. :D

However I did some shopping this week and just wanted to tell you bit about it :)
First of all my HR book, my haircurler and some nailpolishes arrived last week.
Nailpolishes - Thanks again! :) http://herzkirscheslife.blogspot.com/2011/01/zu-verschenken.html

Directly tried one :)























Furthermore I was shopping with Sarah and I got two nice long tops for 3€ in total at pieces! What a nice price, huh :) afterwards I also bought a cardigan at America Today for 15 € which was sold for 30 € before in a dark blue.




















Yesterday I made a short visit in the winkelcentrum presikhaaf and bought a small essence brush for conturing or blush, don't know yet, some paracetamol and new headphones for my IPod as well as a khaki cardigan at C&A also for 15€ ^^





Today my boyfriend had to drive to Ikea and I used the chance to buy some things I need and will need when my housemates leave me soon.
Ikea boxes :)
Kitchenstuff :)
For our "lovely" toilet
blue bedsheet

Yeah that's it for now. Hope you have all a nice week and enjoy the sun which is showing herself a little bit the last days <3










xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The yellow nail varnish looks awesome. The one I have stains my nails...

    ReplyDelete