Today I am going to write my Dutch2 exam and then the first week is already over. Next week's going to be harder but still there is just one more week to go! You can not believe how much I am looking forward to B-Cluster where the specific stream starts, just OMG :D
Howsoever yesterday one of my housemates an me went to the supermarket to buy everything for our cooking plans until next wednesday and there were loads f vegetables and fruits in our shopping cart - who said that students live unhealthy? :D Next time I may take a picture and show you here.
What's more there to tell... uhm... yeah that is it for now. I am going home soon, then learning some dutch, writing my exam and afterwards theatre sports. Maybe in the city tonight but I am not sure yet.. so yeah
See u next time :)
xoxo :*
![]() |
| Pic ftom last Summer: please come back summer! :D |
P.S.: By the way, I just saw in the statistics that there are already some more people visiting my blog so it might be nice to get a comment from time to time :)

:D I follow your blog! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm looking forward to later. No going out tonight for me though, doing that next week :P