Okay I guess that wasn't it.
As already some people asked I decided now to make a short blogpost for this.
Okay. First of all you have to search on "http://inter1.han.nl/insite/schoolplan/heao-arnhem/rooster.asp" for your class which is now instead of IFA-Axx >> IFA-Bxx.
Then a look on the schedule:
BOP-RST3C is RST class
BOP-MIF1D is MIF (Management Information system or something like that)
BEB-ECN1C is ECN (Economics)
BOP-SCC1A is SCC
BEB-BUC1D is BUC (Business Communication >> English)
BOP-OPL1B is OPL
So far for the subject everyone has. I think the languages are clear.
Now to the specific streams, but if you read the email in HANmail you already know that part:
BMC-SMC1C - Communication Studies
BMM-SMM1B - HRQM :)
BMI-SMI1C - IBMS
BMF-SMF1C - International Finance & Control
BML-SML1B - Business & Logistics Management
I hope I could help someone.
Isn't SMC1C Communication and SMI1C IMBS?
ReplyDeleteYeah you're right, guess by explaining it 3 times individually I made a mistake in the end ^^But it is changed now.
ReplyDelete:) I just got a shock when I read it, being a CS person :D (and I always think CS sounds so wrong... cyber sex anyone?!)
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah Cybersex wanted? Just come to the ABS! :D (Anonymous Bothsexuell Sex ?!) xD
ReplyDelete