January 10, 2011

News - and things which don't change.

Hey guys & girls!

I know it already has been some time since the last post due to the vacation and some issues concerning my failed BSP.
But here is the next Post - yeaaah!

As some might have mentioned on Facebook I ordered 2 Eyeshadow-palettes from Sleek and I also ordered 2 Nyx-Eyeshadow pencils. Even if I do not like that Nyx wanted to sell their stuff 7 times more expensive than in America I had to buy those, I mean who knows something about cosmetics knows that they seem to be as gorgeous as the Sleek products ARE!
I used the pencil in "Milk" today and I have to say it is kinda different to work with that but the result was quite satisfying!

- Furthermore as we are already in this theme I decided to try out some foundation after a long use of the "Dream Matt Mousse" and bought the "24h Stay" Foundation as well as a cheap Foundation from "Gosh" which was cheaper because they don't sell it any longer. Then I bought the "I'm a Berliner" Nailpolish from the "I love berlin" edition from essence and in my order from the Sleek palettes I also ordered a Sleek-blush and a Barry-M Nailpolish. Unfortunately I expected this to be blue but it is violet, which is not bad but not what I really wanted.

Enough cosmetics for now, huh, lets talk about something else.
The examperiod started today again and I'm looking forward to 2 weeks filled with 7 exams - jucheeey.. but it will be fine. Actually we have a free week afterwards and then B-Cluster starts where I am REALLY looking forward to!
My specific stream starts there and I already ordered my book for HR, which is so amazing to me - I am really starting to do my specific study! Furthermore I hope to be able to pay the rent by my own soon, but this accords to the german government and should not bother you ;)

Yeah I think this is it for now and I hope to have time this week again to write again!

Take care people and til next time!

New Years Eve Make up 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment